The SEAS - International is a non-profit international association for the engineers and the applied science professionals. Our goals are to promote the co-operation between the professionals in various fields of the engineering and to cultivate an environment for the advance and development of the technology. SEAS International aspires to be the leading Association of Engineering professionals across the Globe. Our objective are :
- Promoting the interactions between the engineers and Applied Sciences Professionals
- Advancing the application of engineering techniques from the academics to the industry
- Facilitating the exchange of information and ideas among the engineers and scientists freely
- Improving and evolving the status and roles of engineering practices across the globe.
- Encouraging, promoting and advancing interdisciplinary co-operation amongst scientists, engineers and Professionals for the growth of teaching, research and practices of engineering.
- Publishing useful literary works for the welfare and development of research in Engineering sphere.
- Promoting Continuing education and training.
- Representing the opinion of Members of the society, on matters related to the objects of society, engineering.
- Promoting the values of Engineering and Technology and its applications.